SQ11 Mini Sports Camera
অর্ডার করতে অর্ডার করুন বাটনে ক্লিক করুন।
Operating Instructions SQ11 mini DV
Attention! Before using for the first time, fully charge the mini camera battery!
This mini video camera has a built-in lithium-ion battery. You can perform charging in one of the following ways:
1. Connect the mini video camera to the USB port of your PC, stop recording first.
2. Connect the mini camera to a charger from a 220V network or a portable 5V charger. In this case, you can continue to use the mini-camera in the charging process. In the charging process, the blue and red LEDs will light constantly.
After the mini camera battery is fully charged, the blue LED will light constantly and the red LED will turn off.
• If the built-in battery is empty or there is not enough space on the memory card to continue, the blue and red LEDs on the mini camcorder will blink for 5 seconds simultaneously, after which the mini camcorder will save the recorded video and automatically turn off.
• If the memory card is not installed, the blue and red LEDs of the Mini Recorder will blink simultaneously for 5 seconds, after which the Mini Camera will automatically turn off.
• If the camcorder is in the standby mode and does not take any action on it, the camcorder automatically turns off after 1 minute to save the charge of the built-in battery.
• Shooting video with a resolution of 1280X720P
Press the «On / Off» button to turn on the mini camera – the blue LED will light up – the mini camcorder is in the video recording standby mode with 720p quality. Press the «On / Off» button once to start recording video – the blue LED will blink 3 times and go out – 720p video is recorded. The video will be automatically saved every 5 minutes. To stop recording, press the «On / Off» button.
• Shooting video with a resolution of 1920X1080P
Press the «On / Off» button to turn on the mini camera – the blue LED will light constantly. Press the «Mode» button once to enter the video capture mode with 1080p resolution – the red and blue LEDs will light simultaneously, the mini camera is in the video recording standby mode with 1080p quality. To start recording, press the «On / Off» button once – the blue LED will go out, and the red LED will blink 3 times and go out – the video is recorded with a quality of 1080p. The video will be automatically saved every 5 minutes. To stop recording, press the «On / Off» button.
• Motion sensor video recording
To do this, while in the 720p or 1080p video recording standby mode, press and hold the «Mode» button of the mini video camera for 3 seconds – the camcorder enters the motion sensor recording mode. If motion is detected, the video recording will start automatically, with red and blue LEDs blinking at the same time. When recording motion sensor, the video recording is automatically saved every 5 minutes.
Press the «On / Off» button to turn on the camera – the blue LED will light up. Press the «Mode» button twice to enter the photographing mode – the red LED will stay lit. To take a picture, press the «On / Off» button once – the red LED blinks once, the photo is saved. The resolution of the received photos is 4032×3024.
• Night light
Press the «On / Off» button to turn it on. Press and hold the «On / Off» button for 2 seconds – the red LED will blink twice – the night illumination is on. To turn off the night illumination, press and hold the «On / Off» button for 2 seconds, the red LED will blink three times – the night illumination is turned off.
To turn off the camcorder, press and hold the «On / Off» button for 6 seconds. If the Mini Camcorder is in the standby mode and is not in use, it automatically turns off after 1 minute.
• Viewing files
Connect the camcorder in the off state to the computer – after a few seconds it will automatically be detected as a removable disk. The blue indicator will indicate the transfer of information, and the red indicator will indicate the charging of the built-in battery.
• Setting the date and time
Connect the mini video camera to the computer. Setting the time is done by creating a text file named «TIMERSET.txt» in the root directory of the device’s memory card, with the following content:
«YYYYMMDDHHMMSS» «Y» (or «N», if you do not want the date and time stamp displayed on video files)
For example, «201601833324 Y»
After saving the file, disconnect the video camera from the computer and turn it on.
● Video resolution: 1920×1080, 1280×720
● Frame rate: 15, 30 frames per second
● Video file type: AVI
● Photo resolution: 4032×3024
● Photo file type: JPEG
● Viewing angle: 140 °
● Night illumination: 6 IR LEDs (range of 5 meters, DO NOT emit light!)
● Motion sensor: Yes (range 5 meters)
● Recording while charging: +
● Duration of work:
• 100 minutes (1 hour 40 minutes) in constant recording mode
• About 5 hours in motion sensor mode
• 24/7 24/7 clock when external power is connected
● Support for memory cards: Micro SD up to 64GB
● Cyclic recording: +
● Operating temperature: -10 ° С + 60 ° С
● Humidity of the environment: 15-85%
● Dimensions: 23x23x23 mm, 15 grams
Mini camera SQ11 with night illumination, motion sensor and viewing angle 140 °.
Mini DV SQ11 is an improved version of the previous SQ8 and SQ9
The camera SQ11 has a built-in motion sensor, can shoot photos with a resolution of 4032×3024, and can also be used for recording in the process of charging from a 220V network or portable chargers, which increases the battery life by 30-40 times.